- Aamir Mustafa Kidwai TrustContact Person: Mrs Aziza KidwaiB-28, West End Colony, New Delhi - 110021; Tel. 011-24670009, Mob: 09868679107Scheme: Financial assistance & scholarships for pursuing higher studies to needy and meritorious persons belonging to educationally backward minorities.
Aga Khan Foundation (UK)Aga Khan Foundation, Sarojini House, 6 Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi 110001 Scheme: University study in the UK for grad and post grad programmes
Agha Khan Program for Islamic Architecture, TheMassachusetts Institute of Technology, 77, Massacuhsetts Ave. Vomm 7-238, Cambridge M A 02139-4307 USAScheme: Three scholarships awarded every year for research & investigation in Architecture of the Muslim world.
- Ajmal FoundationScholarships through Ajmal Talent Search Examination (Class III to XII); Apply by September end each year to appear in the exam. (Assam students only)Secretary, ATS Examination, College Road, Hojai, Nagaon, Assam - 782435, India,Tel. 03674-254514, Fax: 253199, Mob: 9435062706 http://www.atseassam.org/E_mail: email@example.com
Al-Ameen Charitable fund Trust Super tannery (I) Ltd.Jajmau Road, Jajmau, Kanpur - 208 010 (U.P.)Scheme: Post Metric Scholarship for higher educationAll India Talent Identification And Promotion Trust#7, SRK Garden, Jayanagar (E), Bangalore-41 Tel. 080-56969672, 6646861 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Web: www.aitipt.org
- Apex Life Scholarship, TheThe Coordinator (SCI Deptt.)APEX Life International, No. 250, First Floor,Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065APEX Life Scholarships for the school and college students for higherstudies in India and overseas.
- Assam Government ScholarshipsContact: Deputy Secretary, Government of Assam, Education Department (CTM), Kahalipara, AssamStudy programme: Postgraduate studyApplicant profile: Residents of Assam.
Asma Foundation (Regd)Hospital RoadDistt. Madhubani, Bihar 847211
- B. D. GOENKA FOUNDATIONAddress: Express Building, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,New Delhi - 110002Scholarship for Photography & JournalismAmount covers Rs 1,00,000/- each and a Citation.
The Barakat Trust (UK) The Oriental Institute, The University of OxfordOxford OX1 2LG , Tel: 00 44 (0) 1865 278069Fax: 00 44 (0) 1865 278228, http://www.barakat.org/grants.php
- Basic Research, Education And Development (BREAD) Invites applications for financial aid from the students who had excelled in public exams, but could not afford to study further.During the year 2004-05, BREAD will offer scholarships in science and technology : Engineering, Computer Science, Medicine, Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Polytechnics, Mathematics and Sciences. BREAD and North South Foundation (NSF) have awarded over 2,000 Scholarships over the years.The eligibility criteria include : a family income of less than Rs,38,000(Rs.26,000 in rural areas) ; top five per cent ranks in Common Entrance Tests (CET) of 85 per cent marks in intermediate or equivalent examination with relaxation of five per cent to rural and girl students in ranks/percentages ; rank of first attempt preferred; coming from Government or Government aided schools only; first year students in the course of study chosen; students eligible for other scholarships will not normally be eligible for BREAD scholarships. Shortlised candidates will be interviewed before the final selection.The application form for Andhra Pradesh could be had from Ch. Hanumantha Rao, 204 Megha Apts, 2-1-253 Nallakunta, Hydreabad - 500 044 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope with rank card of CET or mark sheet of intermediate or equivalent examination this year. The deadline for filing of applications is July 31.Sri M. Siva Ram Prasad, BREAD,401, Diamond House Adjacent to Amrutha Hills Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500 082
- Bharat Petroleum ScholarshipsEligibility: Indian citizen, holding a degree from a recognised university and residing in India at the time of application, and who have secured at least 65% in Arts and 70% in Engineering, Science or Commerce at the Graduate level. The applicant should be below 25 years as on first of September.Students with confirmed admission to any full time, two years Post Graduate Degree Course (in any field of education other than fine arts), at any recognised University / Institute of repute in India or abroad.http://www.bharatpetroleum.com/scholarship/
- Bharat Seva Trust12 A, Connaught Place New Delhi-110001; Tel. 23323917 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCentral Wakf Council14/173, Jam Nagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110011; Tel. 23384465; Fax. 23070881; Email: email@example.com Web: http://www.wbmdfc.org/wakf/index.html Criteria: Father's Annual income not more than Rs 75000.00 per annum.Scheme: Scholarship to students of B.E., M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.Sc., A.M.D.Sc (Alig), M.B.A., M.Sc., L.L.B., Scholarship Rs 6000.00 per annum.
- The Children FoundationStudents studying from the V to the XII standardPost Box No -5007, Chennai - 600090 Tamil Naduinfo@childrenfoundation.netActivities mainly in the state of KeralaProvide scholarship for academically excellent student who lack the financial freedom in choosing and building their careerhttp://www.childrenfoundation.net/apply.html
- Crescent Educational FoundationB.61 C K Road, Chanpatana, Bangalore Dist.Karnataka, email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel ++91-80-7251143 / 54443; Mobile ++91-9844143530; PRO: Mr. Syed AjmalCriteria : Students from Muslim community (irrespective of any school of thought) but he/she must be from Chanpatana city onlyScheme: Scholarship to students of professional courses.
- Dawodbhoy Fazalbhoy Muslim Educational Trust42, Ibrahim Md. Merchant Road, Dhadah Khadak, Mumbai 400 029, E-mail: email@example.com
- Debesh-Kamal Scholarships Indian students who wish to pursue higher studies or research abroad. The scholarship is for a maximum period of 1 year and the amount is approximately rupees 1 lakh. Eligibility: Not be more than 30 years of age and should have a good academic record with a first class graduate degree. They should also have been offered a place in a university program before they apply for the scholarship.Application: For application forms apply to:The Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture,Gol Park, Kolkata - 700 029 West BengalPhone: 033 2464 1303, 2466 1235; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delhi Wakf BoardNear Bachchon Ka Ghar, Daryaganj, Delhi – 110006
Dr. Ambedkar FoundationScholarship for Overseas Fellowships for Postgraduates, Doctoral, Researchin Law, Economics, Sociology, International RelationsEligibility : Bachelor/Master Degree in the relevant fieldNotification : See employment NewsAddress : Dr. Ambedkar Foundation, 25, Ashoka Road, New Delhi - 110001
- Dr. Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust4, Gul Mohar Avenue, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025
Erasmus Mundus ScholarshipThe scholarship is for students who wish to pursue a Masters at Universities in either Germany and Portugal or Germany and France. The scholarship covers the entire duration of the Masters program.http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/programmes/mundus/index_en.html
- Fadel Educational Foundation, Inc. FEF, Inc., is a non-profit educational foundation supporting education for Muslim U.S. citizens and permanent residents. The awards are distributed on a need/merit basis.P.O. Box 212135 , Augusta , GA 30917-2135 USAToll-Free Fax: 866-705-9495 ( U.S. only) http://www.fadelfoundation.org
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)B-41, Qutab Institutional Area, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi - 110 016, Phone: 2696 4290, 2696 5211 Fax: 2696 4580, E-mail: email@example.com Criteria: Undergraduate studies in Arts / Commerce / Science / Medical / Engineering and other technical and professional discipline at any University / Institution / College of students choice anywhere in India. Eligibility: 1. Indian Nationals. 2. Students who are currently in Class XII or have passed Class XII from a recognised board in India. Those in the 1st year of the undergraduate course (any discipline) are also eligible to apply.Scope: Tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges and other allowances to cover travel, clothing and books. Scholarships are tenable up to a maximum of five years. All grants are renewed annually based on Scholars good academic performance.How to apply: Use form available at http://www.faeaindia.org.
- Fulbright Fellowships For Indian CitizensUSEFI - Fulbright fellowship programs for Indian academics and professionals to go to the United States for periods ranging from two to twelve monthshttp://www.fulbright-india.org/fellowships/indians/indgen.htm
Foundation for economic and educational developmentGives scholarships for Higher education1-8-353 to 355, Begumpet, Besides HUDA Office, Secunderabad - 500 003, A.P., IndiaPhone Nos. (++91) (40) 27907680 / 27901426 Fax: (++91) (40) 27901239Web site: www.feed-hyd.org E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foundation for Social CareDirector, Scholarship programme: Ziaur-Rahman Siddiqui185/A Johari Farm, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110 025. Tel.: (011) 26317311; email@example.com@yahoo.co.in; www.fscwecare.org ;
- GBK Charitable TrustScheme: Poor students studying MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, BE, B. Tech, LLB, BCA, MCA, MBA, MA, M. Com, B. Ed, M. Ed, Ph. D (for research material), nursing, polytechnic, graduation, inter, TTC., ITI., Distance education, post graduation.Eligibility: In the previous subjects must have at least 60% marks. One person is eligible from family.However for orphans two members can be apply.The monthly income should not exceed by Rs. 4000.Address: Giyasuddin babukhan, Chairman and Managing Trustee, GBK Charitable Trust, Begum pet, Hyderabad.H. E. H.
- The Nizam Charitable TrustHaveli Manjli Begum, Shah Ali Banda,Hyderabad-2 Hamdard Educational Society(For Science At Secondary Level)Talimabad, Sangam Vihar New Delhi 110062; Tel: (011) 6085063 - 6085064 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamdard National Foundation (India) Hamdard Building Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi-2It offers scholarships to talented students of professional and technical courses. The academic career upto XII in standard must be excellent.Application form can be obtained by sending 9” X 4” size envelop with Rs 5/- stamp pre-affixed.Hashmi Human Resources Development SocietyQazi Zada, Amroha - 244221 (U.P.) Tel: 05922-262417; Fax: 05922-250207Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: http://www.hashmitrust.comCriteria / Condition: Economically weak & brilliant in studiesScheme: YearlyThe award covers: Partial Academic expensesTrust's President: Sakhira BegumContact Person: Hakeem Sirajuddin Hashmi
- Human Welfare TrustDawat Nagar, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025
- Indo German Social Service Society28, Lodhi Road, Institutional Area, New Delhi-110003Inlaks ScholarshipsThe Honorary Secretary, Inlaks Foundation, St Stephen's College, PO Box 2108, New Delhi 110007 Study programme: University studyApplicant profile: Open / Indian citizens. The award covers: tuition fees; maintenance allowance; other allowances.
INTEREST FREE LOAN & GUIDANCEPresident, Indian Fishermen Charity, 17, Wellington Estate, 24, EthirajSalai, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600105
- Interest Free Loan & Guidance for School & College students for studies inabroad with visa.
Institute of Objective StudiesP.O. Box No.9725, 162-Joga Bai Extension, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, INDIA; Phone: 011-26981187, 26987467, 26989253, Fax: 91-11-26981104, email@example.com, http://www.iosworld.org/schol.htmStudents of jurisprudence and lawScholarship in Social Sciences and Humanities (SSS)Scholarship for Language Promotion (SLP)Scholarship for Madrasa Students Opting Social Sciences and Humanities (SMS)Schedule: The announcement for scholarship programme is generally made during the month of July and interviews of short listed candidates are conducted in November every year.
- International Institute Of Islamic Thought (IIIT)580 Herndon Parkway, Suite 500Herndon, Virginia 20170, USATel: (1-703) 4711133 Fax: (1-703) 4713922
Iqra FoundationP. O. Box No. 10932, Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaTel: (966-2) 6710000 Fax: (966-2) 6694680/6170347
- International Islamic Relief OrganizationP. O. Box No. 14843, Jeddah 21434, Saudi ArabiaTel: (966-2) 6512333 Fax: (966-2) 6518491
- Jamiat-Ulama-e-Hind1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002; Ph. 23311455, 3317729Criteria: Needy and meritorious studentsScheme: Mujahid Millat Educational Scholarship to meritorious students seeking admission to Engineering (civil, Elec., Electronics, Computer), M.C.A, Chartered Accountant.
- J N Tata Endowment Loan ScholarshipsScholarships are for higher studies abroad in all disciplines for graduates with a consistently good academic record.Form on payment of Rs 100 by cash or by money order from the administrative office of the Endowment at Mulla House, 51 M G Road, Mumbai-40000 Website
- K.C. MAHINDRA EDUCATION TRUSTExecutive Director, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Next to Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai - 400 001.MAHINDRA ALL INDIA TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR DIPLOMA COURSES IN POLYTECHNIS 2004Invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships from students who have passed Std. X or Std.XII and have secured admission this year in Government or recognised polytechnics for Diploma courses. Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel.Scholarships of Rs.5,000/- per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years will be awarded to selected students, to enable them to pursue diploma courses for which they have secured admissions.For an application form, apply by sending a self-addressed envelope with Rs.6/- stamps affixed.
- Kerala Govt.ScholarshipsMerit scholarship ( based on SSLC marks ) Kerala Govt. scholarship ( +2, degree, P.G ) Cultural scholarship Muslim-Nadar girls scholarship Apply to : Director of Collegiate education, Trivandrum-695 033 Directorate of Collegiate Edn Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Trivandrum - 695 033, Kerala
- KING FAISAL FOUNDATIONPROGRAMS & RESEARCH DEPT.Physical Address: KFF Building, King Fahed Road Olaya, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Tel: +966-1-465-2255 Fax: +966-1-465-6524Postal Address: P.O. Box 352 Riyadh 11411 Saudi Arabia Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgConditions: http://www.kff.com/english/kff/ea/ss/ssterms_cond.html
- Lady Tata Memorial Trust Scientific Research ScholarshipsFor scientific investigations having bearing directly or indirectly on the alleviation of human suffering from disease. There are post-doctoral fellowship, senior scholarships and junior scholarships. Scholars with first class academics and related research experience may apply by post to the Secretary and chief accountant, Lady Tata Memorial Trust, Bombay House, Homi Mody Street, Mumbai-400001 for information sheet and application form.
- Life Science Foundation India Scholarships(A scientific, charitable, national registered trust)Morigeri - 583220, Bellary Dist., Karnataka Tel:+91 8397 247003 ; +91 9880420600 E-Mail: email@example.comIndian nationals pursuing studies in frontier areas of any discipline or subject in any Indian universities/colleges institutes. Candidates should apply in the prescribed application form.
- LOK-HIT PRAKASHAN SARVAJANIK TRUST33/1, Gujarat Today Premises, Shah-e-Alam, Ahmedabad-380 028 (Gujarat)Tel. : 25320330-25320431 Fax : 91 79 25358060-5326273 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.comFinancial assistance given to needy and meritorious students going for higher education in professional courses like medecine, pharmacy, engineering, information technology, management, biotechnology, bioinformatics, C.A., C.S., I.C.W.A. and such other job oriented courses. Some schemes for poor school children also.
- Mafatlal Charity Trust (Asia)Mafatlal House, 27 Veer Nariman Road, Mumbai 400 001
Mariwala Trust411, 4th Floor,Shah & Nahar Industrial Estate,Dr. E Moses Road, Worlinaka, Mumbai - 400018Phone - 4938307/ Fax - 4974074Loan scholarships for higher studies outside India
- Maulana Azad Education FoundationSocial Justice Service Centre, Mahila Imdad Committee, Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110055;Phone/Fax: 011-23583788, 23583789Application for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls can be submitted in between 1st July to 30th September every year.
- MESCOEducational Aid for the students above & below S.S.C.: It is a one time aid given to financially backward students based on their need.High Cost Education Loan Scholarship (HCELS): HCELS provides interest free loan scholarships to eligible, financially deserving and meritorious students, who intend to take admission in the first year of the professional full time course or are already pursuing their studies in professional full time courseAdmn.Office: 4, Sayeed House, 1st floor, 63/65, V. S. Marg, Mahim, Mumbai - 400 016; Tel 91 - 22 - 2445 5365 / 2444 4339 / 2444 8637; Fax 91 - 22 - 2444 0857; Email firstname.lastname@example.orgMinistry of Human Resource & DevelopmentEducation support in India (Government of India)http://www.educationsupport.nic.in/allscholarship.asp?allsch=Yes Ministry of Social Justice & EmpowermentRoom No.1, 9th Floor, 25,Jeevan Prakash Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110 001; Tele No. 91-11- 23765004; Fax: 011-23765004
- Muslim Association for the Advancement of Science, TheDarul Fikr 44, Ahmad Nagar , Dodhpur Aligharh-202002; Tel 0571 2701209
- Muslim Educational TrustE-3 Abul Fazl Enclave, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi -110025Criteria: Only students of U.P. , M.P., Rajasthan, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Bihar, Orissa, Assam, West Bengal and Western StatesScheme: Loan Scholarship for the professional courses in Medicine, Engineering, Business, Management, M.C.A., B.C.A. Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy, Repayment of the loan shall be due and will commence after the students has completed his education and settled or after the expire of one year of completion of 'education/course, whichever is earlier.
- Muslim Hands148-164 Gregory Boulevard, Nottingham NG7 5JE; United Kingdom; www.muslimhands.org; email@example.comApplications from overseas Muslim students to study in the UK are occasionally considered by the Trust. Please note that the Trust does not have a particular focus on this area of grant-making. Applications in writing to S Bashir at the address
- Muslim India Education and Cultural Trust, TheEhsan House Road 6B, Rajendar Nagar, Patna-800016 OR Mr Syed Shahabuddin, IPS (Retd) Ex MP (Trustee) D-250 Abul Fazl Enclave, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi - 110025; Tel: 26326780, Fax: 16327346; Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCriteria : Means-cum-MeritScheme:
- Islamic Association of North America Offers means cum Merit Scholarship to Muslim students. Grant-in-aid for higher and professional courses, coaching for civil Services and admission to Medical/Engineering Colleges.Muslim Social uplift SocietySultan Jahan Manzil, Shamshad market, Aligarh- 202 002 U.P.The organisation offer scholarship to students of A.M.U. Alumni organisations
- Muslim World League Secretariat General Education AffairNo. 40, P. O. Box 537, Makkah- Al-Mukarramah, KSA Tel: 5422733 Fax: 5436619/5444787Criteria: Recommendation from either a person or an organization trusted by Rabita. Non-receipt of scholarship from any other institutionScheme: Scholarship for B.Sc. Programme in Arabic or Islamic Course holding a general Secondary School Certificate or it's equivalent
- N. M. WADIA CHARITIES SCHOLARSHIPS This Scholarship is for Higher Studies outside IndiaAddress : N.M. Wadia Building, 123, M.G. Road, Fort, Bombay - 400001
National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation1, Taimoor Nagar, Opp D996, New Friends Colony, New Delhi – 110065; Tel: 011-26326051/57/58/59; Fax: 011-26325651; Website: nmdfc.org
- NATIONAL SCIENCE TALENT SEARCH SCHEME SCHOLARSHIPS This Scholarship for Studies at 10+2/SSC upto Doctorate levelEligibility : H.Sc. levelAddress : The Section Officer National Talent Search Unit, N.C.E.R.T., SriAurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016Nehru Centenary British FellowshipsContact: Education Adviser, External Scholarship Division, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi 110001 These scholarships are funded by the British Government. Study programme: Postgraduate study in all subjects except medicine and allied subjects.Applicant profile: Indian citizensThe award covers: tuition fees; maintenance allowance; return air travel; some other allowances.
Nehru Trust for Cambridge UniversityTeen Murti House, New Delhi - 110001Scholarships for higher studies at Cambridge University
- Paul Foundation Scholarship For further study, leading up to a degree, in India and abroad Log on to www.thepaulfoundation.org for details.
Punjab Wakf Board50, Sardar Patel Marg, AMBALA(Only For Students Of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh)
- North South Foundation The North South Foundation provides scholarships to needy children who display academic excellence in India. The Foundation has distributed more than 2,000 scholarships to students who need financial support to pursue their quest for knowledge in engineering, medicine, polytechnic, science and other fields. The scholarship is an annual award and not a one-time payment. The student is eligible for the scholarship until graduation as long as the high academic standards are maintained.Main office in India: Mr Ch Hanumantha Rao, 204 Megha Apts, 2-1-253 Nallakunta, Hyderabad , AP 500 044 Phone: 40-2763-1963 (R) email@example.comRegional offices in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Katihar, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mau, North East States (Assam), Pune, Trivandrum. Click here for individual centers contact addresses.
- R D Sethna Scholarship Fund 29, H Somani Marg, FortMumbai - 400001Loan Scholarships for higher studies
- Rabita Society Shamsuddin Road, Nawayath Colony, Bhatkal - 581320Tel. 08385-226001Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotary Educational Foundation S-20, Green Park Extn., New Delhi-110016Rabitah Al-
- Alami Al-IslamiP.O. Box No. 537, Mekkah, Saudi ArabiaTel: (966-2) 5422733 Fax: (966-2) 5446700
- S H A Ziauddin Trust P O Box 777 Guildford GU2 7GW, UKApplications from anyone studying, or wishing to study, on courses in science, agriculture or environmental protection, and willing to use their skills for the benefit of the peoples of the Indian sub-continent (I.e. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka) will be considered at all times of the year. Successful applicants will generally be sent an award of about £500. Please note that this Trust receives far more applications than it is able to support. Applicants should write for an application form to the contact, giving brief details about themselves, their course and their future plans. If appropriate, an application form and explanatory letter will be sent to them in response to which they can give further details. Contact: R B Viccajee, Secretary
- S. Bhagat Singh Scholarship Servants of People Society, Lajpat Bhavan, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CLASSICAL LANGUAGES (ARABIC / PERSIAN)This Scholarship for Advanced study in foreign languageAmount covers Rs 300 per monthEligibility : Bachelors Degree/Diploma in any classical languageAge - Below 40 yearsNotification: Before 31st DecemberAddress: Under Secretary National Scholarship Division (NS-2 Section),Department of Education A1/W3, Curzon Road, Barracks, New Delhi - 110001
- Sir Syed Scholarship Trust (Regd.)Samreena Lodge, Muzammil Manzil, ADM Compound RoadAligarh, U.P. 202002; Phone 0571-2706418Persons to contact: Prof. Ziaul Hasan or Mr. Usman AnsariEmail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students Islamic Trust (SIT) / Islamic Development Bank [Jeddah, Saudi Arabia] (IDB)E-3 Abul Fazl Enclave, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110 025; Tel. 2692 7004; Fax: 2328 2834; E-mail: email@example.com; Website: sit-india.org
- Daily Star, 103, St John's Church Road, Bangalore - 560005Criteria: Merit-cum-meansScheme: Islamic Development Bank grants scholarship for poor Muslim students of India seeking admission in degree courses of Medicine, Engineering (all branches), Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, food Tech. Business Administration and Accountancy, interest Free Loan Scholarship refundable in easy installments when employment starts
- Ta'awun Trust162, Jogabai Ext., Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi - 110025
- Talent Promotion Taawun Trust3, Palmgrove Road, Victoria Layout, Bangalore-56004(Only For Students Of Karnataka)
- TIME & TALENTS CLUB SCHOLARSHIPSAddress : Victory Stall, Apollo Bunder, Bombay - 400001This Scholarship for Higher Studies Abroad
U.P. Minorities Financial and Development Corporation Ltd.746, 7th Floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Lucknow 226001 Or District Minorities WelfareOfficer of the concerned, DistrictScheme: Interest Free Loan for talented and needy students of minorities seeking admission to Medical, Technical and Professional courses such as Management, Tourism etc.Ummul QuraCoaching for Chartered Accountancy aspirantsC/o EJAZ AND COMPANY, 39, M.G. Road, Near Bata Show Room, Camp, Pune-411001 Maharashtra. Phone No. / Fax No. : 020-26332157 020-26331955Mobile No. 09890003304 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNIFIED COUNCIL # 16-11-17/B/2/2, Saleem Nagar, Malakpet, Hyderabad - 500 036.Phones : 040-24545862,24557708,55106095, Fax: 24542215NATIONAL LEVEL
- United Mass Media Association 161-F Joga Bai Extn. Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025Criteria: Needy and meritorious studentsScheme: Few Scholarships of Rs 1000.00 per month to students of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Universal Knowledge Trust Scholarships for Muslim students in Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma Courses onlyChairman: Abdul Rashid AgwanA-58/3, Shaheen Bagh, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, Mob: 9911526380http://universalknowledge.in/
- USEFI - FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS/FELLOWSHIPSStudent Advisor, USEFI Fulbright Fellowships,USEFI, 12, Hailey Road, New Delhi - 110001USEFI - Fulbright Scholarships/Fellowships for higher studies in U.S.A.(before March/April every year)
- UPAKAR (The Indo-American Community Foundation) 2428 Silver Fox Lane, Reston, VA 20191, USA Exmail. email@example.comCriteria: Have one grandparent/parent born in the Republic of IndiaEither be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. 'Green Card' holderBe enrolling in a undergraduate degree seeking program at a college oruniversity in the United StatesUpakar Scholarship Selection Committeec/o N. Rohatgi, 13313 Ridge Drive, Rockville, MD 20850, USAwww.upakar.org
- Waqf Women Foundation No. 530, 5th Floor, M.S. Building, Vidhan Vidhi, Bangalore, KarnatakaScheme: Scholarships for female Muslim students for medical courses (MBBS, BUMS), Dental engineering and Ded (TCH).
- World Assembly Of Muslim Youth (WAMY) P. O. Box No. 10845, Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaTel: (966-1) 4641663/4641669 Fax: (966-1) 464171/4641676
- World Memon Organisation – India Chapter Offers educational scholarships c/o Islamic Study Centre, Ajwa Road, Vadodara - 390019Gujarat - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comMobile No: +91 9825272503 (Zuber Gopalani)+91 9821278532 (Awesh Bhorgamadawala)http://www.wmoindia.org/education.asp
- Rameshwardasji Birla Smarak KoshScholarships for postgraduate studies in medical or related fields fromRameshwardasji Birla Smarak Kosh, Medical Research Centre, Hospital Avenue,Mumbai-400020.
- AMM Arunachalam-Lakshmi Achi ScholarshipsAMM Foundation, Parry House, Third Floor, 43 Moore Street, Chennai 600001.S K Patil Loan Scholarships For higher studies abroad - Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj, N K Mehta International House, Behind LIC Yogakshema, 178 Backbay Reclamation, Mumbai-400020.