Jamia Alumni Forum

Subscribe to Jamia_Alumni_Forum

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

jamia alumni association in dubai

This is not part-2 of previous post, it will follow for sure.

However, Let me make this very clear that the facts of Jamia alumni association, which iam going to unveil may blackened positive/good image of few but this is not my purpose to post everything.
Iam just trying to record happening during my times as a part of history & every body knows, history always cater, the good, the bad & the ugly, together.

I will have no hesitation to accept few of my basic mistake pertaining to this association that i made during 1999-2006(may). But it will definitely an eye opener for many Alma mater for sure.
There fore, take it as history & try to digest the facts.

No comments: